Mr. Prin Chirathivat
Member of Nomination and Compensation Committee
Member of Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee
Date of being a director of the company: 29 April 1994
Age: 56 years
Percent of Shareholding in the Company: 29,263,374 shares (or 2.17% of paid up shares)
- MBA (Business Management) Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration, Chulalongkorn University
- B.A. (Accounting) Skidmore College, USA
- National Defense College, The Joint State - Private Sectors Course, class 22
- 2004, Diploma in Capital Market Academy, Class 1
- Institute of Security Psychology, Class 73
- Advanced Certificate Course in Public Economics Management for Executives (King Prajadhipok's Institute), Class 4
Completed Program from Thai Institute of Directors (IOD):
- 2010, Advanced Audit Committee Program
- 2009, Monitoring Fraud Risk Management (MFM), Monitoring of Quality of Financial Reporting (MFR)
- 2008, The Program of Senior Executive on Justice Administration (Class 13)
- 2007, Monitoring the Internal Audit Function (MIA) Monitoring the System of Internal Control and Risk Management (MIR)
- 2006, Chief Financial Officer
- 2005, Director Accreditation Program (DAP), Audit Committee Program (ACP), The Role of Chairman (RCP)
- 2000, Director Certification Program (DCP)
- Chairman of Audit Committee, Bualuang Securities Plc.
- Advisor, Market For Alternative Investment (MAI)
- Director, Malee Sam Pran Plc.
- Director, Thanamitr Factoring Plc.
- Director, Indra Insurance Plc.
- Executive director, Interlife John Hancock Life Insurance Plc.
- Director, General Guard Service Co., Ltd.
- Executive director, Central Department Store Co., Ltd.
- Investment Banking, Thanachart Securities Plc.
Other Current Positions
- Member of Audit Committee, Bumrungrad Hospital Plc.
- Director, Member of Risk Management Committee and Advisory of Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Central Pattana Plc.
- Director, Robinson Department Store Plc.
Non Listed Company:
- Director, Member of Executive Committee, Deputy Group CEO, Central Group of Companies Co., Ltd.
- Director and Executive Director, Central Retail Corporation Ltd.
- Steering Support Committee, Chiangrai Rajabhat University
Other companies which materially compete directly or have related business with the Company (possible conflict of interest): -None-
Meeting Attendance in 2018
The Board of Director's meetings: 4/4
Nomination and Compensation Committee's meeting: 2/2
Risk Management and Corporate Governance's meeting: 4/4