Mr. Vichien Tejapaibul
Member of Audit Committee
Member of Nomination and Compensation Committee
Date of being a director of the company: 12 December 1993
Age: 79 years
Percent of Shareholding in the Company: -None-
- B.A. (Business Administration), Boston University, USA
- National Defense College, The Joint State - Private Sectors Course, Class 2
- King Prajadhipok's Institute, Class 1
- Diploma in Capital Market Academy, Class 10
- National Defence College, Advance Security Management Program, Class 3
Completed Program from Thai Institute of Directors (IOD):
- 2006, Finance for Non-Finance Directors (FND)
- 2004, Director Accreditation Program (DAP)
- Vice Chairman, Srinakorn Bank Ltd.
- Managing Director, Srinakorn Bank Ltd.
- Advisor, Thailand Trade Representative (Dr. kantathi suphamongkhon)
- Advisor, Chairman of Senator (General Teeradej Meepien)
- Chairman, Funding Management Committee of Huachiew Chalermprakiet University
- Vice president, Huachiew Chalermprakiet University Council
Other Current Positions
- Director, Asia Fiber Plc.
Non Listed Company:
- Chairman, Phatra Sathit Co. Ltd.
- Chairman, Pacific Park Sriracha Group Co., Ltd.
- Director, Tejapaibul Co., Ltd.
- Director, Utah Capital Co., Ltd.
- Director, Worawat Co., Ltd.
- Director, Sedthakarn Co., Ltd.
- Director, Pracha Nu Khro Co., Ltd.
- Honorary Chairman, Thai Chamber of Commerce and Council of Thailand Chambers
- Honorary Advisor, Thai Chamber of Commerce University
- Vice Chairman, Poh Teck Tung Foundation
- Chairman, Thian Fah Foundation Hospital
Other companies which materially compete directly or have related business with the Company (possible conflict of interest): -None-
Meeting Attendance in 2018
The Board of Director's meetings: 4/4
Audit Committee's meeting: 8/9
Nomination and Compensation Committee's meeting: 1/2
Information regarding to appointed
The relationship in the Company, Subsidiary, Associated Company or other Independent director conflicted business entity in present of during the past 2 years
- Not being a director who takes part in the management of the Company, employee, staff member, or advisor receiving a regular salary
- Not being a professional service provider (i.e. auditor or legal advisory)
- Not having business relationship significantly in a way that may impact the performing task independently (i.e. buy - sell materials/ products/ service or financial support)